All payments in Ukraine are made in UAH according to the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate, valid for the day of payment.
Accommodation for children under 5 is free of charge.
The rooms can slightly differ in interior.
Rate includes:breakfast, Internet access (Wi-Fi), TV, cosmetic set.
Additionally payment: voluntary insurance (20 UAH for per guest per day) and tourist Tax:
- for domestic travellers - 26.00 UAH
- for foreign tourists - 65.00 UAH
*of the minimum wage rate in Ukraine
The hotel accepts cash in the main currencies and credit cards
Terms of Accommodation in Hotel Ukraine
- Check-in starts at 2pm of a current day.
- Check-out time is 12pm.
- If you need a guaranteed placement before the specified time (2 p.m.) you have to book a room for the one day before arrival.
- Non-guaranteed early check-in between 06 a.m.- 2 p.m. is calculated and paid at the rate of 50% (fifty percent) of the Nightly Rate if there are available rooms on the date of arrival.
- Accommodation in hotel for less than 24 hours is paid at a full price.
- Check-out after 12 p.m. is an additional service provided the availability of free rooms and paid by the Customer in the amount of 50% (fifty percent) of the Nightly Rate only until 8 p.m., check-out after 8 p.m. is paid as daily living.
If cancelled up to 24 hours before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged, unless otherwise provided by the terms of the agreement or the conditions of booking under the reduced rate. If cancelled later or in case of now-show, 100% of the first night of appropriate category of the room will be charged.
CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION WITH THE PETS IN THE HOTEL.
Pets allowed with veterinary animal passport up to 10 kg (this right does not apply to guide dogs ) Other pets are allowed to be accommodated only after it has been agreed by hotel management. The service cost - 15 Euro/ night per stay fee for each pet.
ABOUT TOURIST TAX
Tourist tax is not paid by:
- persons that are citizens of Kiev including those living in Kiev on terms of a work contract;
- citizens of Ukraine that travel on a business trip (the person’s stay on a business trip is confirmed by an order or an order of the enterprise to send the employee on a business trip);
- disabled people and people accompanying them (no more than one attendant);
- veterans of war, Chernobyl liquidators;
In order to exempt a person from tourist tax, taxation agent should have all the necessary copies of documents certifying that a person is in a privileged category. Persons that haven’t provided required documents cannot be exempt from tourist tax.
Article 10 of Taxation Code of Ukraine defines that tourist tax is part of local taxes and duties.
Article 268 of Taxation Code of Ukraine defines that citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship residing on the territory of Ukraine can obtain temporary accommodation under obligation to leave in the stated term.
SETTLEMENT CONDITIONS AT COVID-19
According to Article 29 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of the Population from Infectious Diseases", pursuant to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 09.12.2020 № 1236 (as amended) "On quarantine and restrictive anti-epidemic measures COVID-19 disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus ”, based on the assessment of epidemic indicators and taking into account the Minutes of the extraordinary meeting of the State Commission for Technological and Environmental Safety and Emergencies of 28.10.2021 №42 in Kyiv established from 00 : 00 hours November 1, 2021 "red" level of epidemic danger of spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by the crown virus SARS-CoV-2.
In connection with the above, Hotel "Ukraine" from November 1, 2021 introduces temporary changes to the accommodation of guests during the "red" level of epidemic danger in the city of Kiev, namely, when registering at the hotel "Ukraine" guest must provide one of the following documents:
▪ international, domestic or foreign certificate confirming full vaccination against COVID-19;
▪ or a negative PCR test performed no more than 72 hours before settling;
▪ whether the certificate of recovery of the person from the specified illness which validity is confirmed by means of the Unified state web portal of electronic services, in particular with use of the mobile application of the Portal "Action".
Temporary changes do not apply to persons under 18 years of age.
According to the Law of Ukraine «On Restriction Places of Smoking Tobacco products» №4844-VI from 24.05.2012, smoking of tobacco products as well as electronic cigarettes and hookahs is prohibited in the hotels and restaurants. А fine for a violation is 1000 uah In case of the violation detection, the administration has the right to evict the guest without refunds. Smoking is allowed in a specially allotted place. The smoking room № 315 is on the 3rd floor.
Hotel Ukraine is all about friendly atmosphere, European service, and Ukrainian hospitality!
Subscription to special offers and promotions